1. Tables and pictures should be placed inside the text. In addition, they should be sent in graphic files (e.g. *.cdr, *.ai, *.eps, *.wmf, *.emf, Excel diagrams, and the like.).
2. Formulae and other specific elements in the text should be edited in a program taken from the MS Office package (e.g. Microsoft Equation) and be in an editable form.
3. Tables, pictures, diagrams: maximum width – 125 mm, maximum height – 170 mm.
4. Photos: resolution of 300 dpi (picture size in 1:1 scale), *.tif or *.jpg formats (maximum width – 125 mm, maximum height – 170 mm).
5. Formulae: main text – 11 points, superscripts/subscripts – 7 points, maximum width – 120 mm.
6. Scanned pictures, diagrams – black and white, resolution of 1200 dpi, *.tif format.
7. Illustrations or diagrams taken from the internet are not permited (their resolution does not comply with the requirements for printing).
Structure of unemployment in Poland (centre alignment, font 12)
(font in the middle of the table 9-11)
Source:... ( font 10).
Pic. 1. Dynamics of unemployment in the Voivodeship (font 12)
Source:... (font 10).